Six Consulting shares a handy guide for reopening the workplace post Covid-19
With the increasing number of Covid-19 cases, our team knew that it was a matter of time before we had to move to remote work. And as with most organizations, our management team worked on an agile plan to ensure that work could continue as seamlessly as possible.
- Identify the resources needed for team members to perform effectively
- Create a communication chain to ensure the mental and physical wellbeing of all members
- Keep track of changing recommendations by health authorities to plan the next phase
- Work on our ‘Get back to the workplace’ plan based on these recommendations.
Now, with the restrictions being lifted across the country, it is time to work towards an effective plan to ‘Get back to the workplace’. In this regard, we were greatly supported by Salesforce Work.com solutions that provide the essential solutions designed to help businesses reopen the workplace as quickly as possible while helping to keep employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
The Salesforce team also laid out a how-to guide on how businesses can effectively plan the transition back to the workplace.
The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention has shared the hierarchy of controls to help businesses understand how safety could translate to each business.
This is an effective guide to help refine your business standards to meet with local laws as well as the specific work done by your business.
Our management team was aware of how the current scenario is constantly changing and new research and findings are constantly redefining what are the accepted norms of the business.
As part of our Phase 1 of reopening we have the following guidelines in place:
- Set up schedule for employees who need to visit the office to conduct meetings.
- Redefine the workspace design to account for social distancing recommendations.
- Implement stronger cleaning protocols.
- Provide employees with masks and sanitizers to use while in the office.
- Conduct regular evaluation of plans to make changes based on the latest health recommendations from authorities.
“We were greatly supported by Salesforce Work.com solutions that provide the essential solutions designed to help businesses reopen the workplace as quickly as possible while helping to keep employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.”
December - first cases in China
July, Georgia businesses can open
Ask us anything. From basic questions to complex queries.
We’re ready to talk to you : 470-395-0200
or drop us line at